Open Data Toolkits and Assessment Tools
Tuesday 17 September, 11:30 – 13:15 @ Room 14, Floor 2
Moderator: Christian Villum, Open Government Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation
- Amparo Ballivian, Lead Economist, The World Bank
- Meghan Cook, Program Manager at the Center for Technology in Government, University at Albany
- Jose Maria Alonso/Tim Davies, World Wide Web Foundation (remote connection)
- Barbara Ubaldi, E-Government Policy Analyst, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Daniel Dietrich, United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA) / Open Knowledge Foundation
- Ton Zijlstra, Independent Consultant on Change, Complexity, Knowledge Work, Learning / Open Data Census
Several institutions are providing technical assistance to developing countries’ open data initiatives. The workshop will present some technical assistance tools and the emerging lessons from implementation, and discuss options for their improvement.
The workshop space can accommodate up to 20 people. To sign-up, express your interest in the topic and get in touch with the coordinators please write to email@example.com.